Adventure is calling
If you’re looking for a little freedom and independence in your life, then look no more.
Adventure meet work. Over the Road drivers get to travel the country and earn a paycheck doing it. Some drivers work in teams, others prefer to kick it by themselves. Either way, you build a life that works for you.
- Work independently
- See the country
- Driving in a variety of settings and conditions
- Use technology such as ELD’s, telematics and various in-cab safety technology
- Driver professionalism isn’t just a slogan, it’s an expectation
- 21 years old
- Prior experience (local or regional)
- Subject to ongoing drug and alcohol testing
- Detail oriented for daily safety inspection
- Independent spirit and reliable
- Good motor vehicle record
“Growing up in Maine, I didn’t go too far outside of New England until I got my CDL. Driving freight has allowed me to travel around the country and see what’s out there. OTR isn’t a job. It’s a lifestyle. I love it and I always get to come back to Maine. It’s home.”–Heidi Plourde, Washburn, ME